    ==================
    www.lieverleven.be
    http://aouw.org

    Hendrik Maryns, Sep 7, 2005

  2. Hendrik Maryns

    Moz Champion Guest

    Not directly, but a simple workaround exists.

    Instead of making a copy of the mail, BCC yourself a copy. Then in your
    inbox you can have filters, i.e.

    If <sender> is <youremail>
    If <To or CC> contains <address>

    Then move to folder <addressname>

    Use Match All in this case.

    A different filter for each address you wish to have folders for

    Moz Champion, Sep 8, 2005

  3. Moz Champion schreef:
    Indeed, but this would require q filter for each of the recipients I
    want a fodler for. Rather, I would like to have my sent mail folder to
    be sorted per recipient and, within that, in any different order. The
    only way to do that seems to have a different sent mail folder per
    person (that would not only include sent mail, but also answers from etc.)

    H.

    --
    Hendrik Maryns

    ==================
    www.lieverleven.be
    http://aouw.org

    Hendrik Maryns, Sep 8, 2005
  4. Hendrik Maryns

    VO Guest

    I have multiple folders. Any "sent mail" I wish to have in one of those
    folders, I just drag it from sent mail at the end of each day.

    VO, Sep 8, 2005
  5. VO schreef:
    I don't think my very critical colleague will be eager to do this, as it
    has been done automatically for him the last years...

    Seems like I might have a reason to try writing my own extension :-(

    --
    Hendrik Maryns

    www.lieverleven.be
    http://aouw.org