Filter List for rec.photo.digital, 24 November 2007

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by SMS 斯蒂文• å¤, Nov 24, 2007.

  1. In the on-going effort to de-troll r.p.d., I have automated the
    extraction of the trolls' e-mail addresses from my newsreader's filter
    file into a text file. Feel free to import this list into your news
    reader's filter list.

    SMS 斯蒂文• å¤, Nov 24, 2007

  2. SMS 斯蒂文• å¤

    SMS ???• ? Guest

    Due to the generosity of our most favorite resident troll, SMS ???• ?
    <> we now have a way to filter him out of any thread
    where he pokes his nose for his desperate attempts for attention. Just use any
    of these email address in your "From:" entry in your newsreader.

    POOF! SMS IS GONE!

    Thanks for the list SMS! You done good!

    Resident-Troll Irritant, Nov 24, 2007
  4. I am trying to market my "Trolloff" spray. It comes in a pressurized can,
    and contains .1% (by weight) of the trollicide Malatrollon.....Please e-mail
    me off list if you are interested.......

    William Graham, Nov 24, 2007
  5. SMS 斯蒂文• å¤

    John Navas Guest

    You're getting really pathetic, barely above penis enlargement.
    How sad.

    John Navas, Nov 24, 2007
  6. SMS 斯蒂文• å¤

    Stewy Guest