Filter List for rec.photo.digital, 22 November 2007

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by SMS 斯蒂文• å¤, Nov 23, 2007.

  1. In the on-going effort to de-troll r.p.d., I have automated the
    extraction of the trolls' e-mail addresses to a text file. Feel free to
    import this list into your news reader's filter list.

    SMS 斯蒂文• å¤, Nov 23, 2007

  2. Due to the generosity of our most favorite resident troll, SMS ???• ?
    <> we now have a way to filter him out of any thread
    where he pokes his nose for his desperate attempts for attention. Just use any
    of these email address in your "From:" entry in your newsreader.

    POOF! SMS IS GONE!

    Thanks for the list SMS! You done good!

    Resident Troll Spotter, Nov 23, 2007

  3. SMS 斯蒂文• å¤

    John Navas Guest

    You're getting really pathetic, barely above penis enlargement.
    How sad.

    John Navas, Nov 23, 2007
  4. SMS 斯蒂文• å¤

    C J Campbell Guest

    Except that I am not SMS and, to my knowledge, neither troll nor spam.

    C J Campbell, Nov 23, 2007
  5. By that comment you have now completely revealed how little you know about any
    photography related subject. Anyone considering taking any advice from you on
    subjects of this matter would be well advised to get a 2nd and 3rd and 4th and
    5th and 6th and 7th opinion. Perhaps more.

    nelson-preston, Nov 24, 2007
  6. For those who would like to filter out the name changing troll who
    made the original posting *instead*:

    alex norfolk
    Mr.Munchkin
    TravisDaice
    RealityBytes
    BKeeper
    owen andersen
    TROLL DETECTOR
    EddyGleason
    it just gets more funny
    Helmsman3
    arnold ziffendorfer
    joshua_jakeson
    Chester D
    Exampler
    DSLR IDIOTS-STRIKE AGAIN!
    Wow_NOSPAM_THE_MORON
    edward_atme
    bertramie
    ParkerHeinz
    RevealingIdiots
    Exomiter
    Boxers
    thisisboring
    kevin-dressel
    BradlyMaines
    Chester D
    howie_tammer
    ZanyRainy
    evan-chant
    GeraldG.
    grant_jiles
    Pierot Alexander
    tim_thompson
    Kitsuo Yamagashi
    JerryGrims
    TROLL REPORTER
    GrangerD
    Wayne Adams
    TROLL-KEEPER
    james_wentworth
    Ben Zales
    mike johannsen
    ErinGleason
    langlyJ
    ProPhotographer
    ReplyingToAFool
    how_trollish

    mark.thomas.7, Nov 24, 2007
  7. Cool list of names! Did you spend much time compiling that?

    LOL

    idiot_magnifier, Nov 24, 2007
  8. Off topic.

    Trollboy said:
    Took about as much effort as this post. And it will automatically
    keep up to date - I'll repost it when you've added a reasonable number
    of new id's. And it's obviously nowhere near as much effort as you
    are going to.

    Anyway, why do you ask, two-dogs? Don't you know how to do this sort
    of thing? New to computers and usenet? That would probably explain
    why you think name-changing is a great idea. Also, do tell us more
    about how well your evil master plan is working and how superior you
    are to the rest of mortal kind.. I'm sure someone will be impressed.
    And on the Internet, no-one knows you are a dog of course. Well, not
    until you post some images. Don't make that mistake, will you...

    Carry on.

    (O:

    mark.thomas.7, Nov 24, 2007
  9. SMS 斯蒂文• å¤

    Deep Reset Guest

    Who are you calling troll?
    Feel free to remove my email address from your list.

    Deep.

    Deep Reset, Nov 24, 2007
  10. SMS 斯蒂文• å¤

    ASAAR Guest

    Keep on believing that, dear little confused, paranoid sock
    puppet. :)

    ASAAR, Nov 24, 2007
  11. SMS 斯蒂文• å¤

    ASAAR Guest

    From a quick glance at SMS's list, presumably anyone that
    recognizes the pompous, trollish charlatan and is willing to
    identify him as such.

    If you're really in SMS's kf list, he won't see your request.
    Others might, but if they're foolish enough to use his list, no big
    loss . . . :)

    ASAAR, Nov 24, 2007
  12. Anyone that he doesn't agree with and anyone that proves him wrong is a "troll"
    in his little mind. :) Like most resident-trolls, they're the first to call
    anyone a troll, thinking that that's going to dissuade everyone else from
    believing the person they labeled as "troll".

    Kindergarten level of thought.

    ThisGetsSoFunny, Nov 24, 2007
  13. <snip>

    Not sure how other newsreaders filters work, but for Thunderbird I find
    that it's easier to work with e-mail addresses than names.

    I think that I'll start posting the actual complete filter file
    "rec.photo.digital.dat" which will be easy to just copy into the news
    folder of thunderbird.

    SMS 斯蒂文• å¤, Nov 24, 2007
  14. The files are posted:

    For Thunderbird see:

    "http://nordicgroup.us/rpdfilter/rec.photo.digital.dat" and paste the
    contents of this file into the rec.photo.digital.dat file on your own
    machine.

    For newsreaders than can import lists of e-mail addresses, see
    "http://nordicgroup.us/rpdfilter/rec.photo.digital.txt"

    Besides the normal trolls I've also included various other addresses,
    i.e. the posts from people selling fake handbags, athletic shoes,
    software, etc.

    I wonder if there are there any newsreaders that allow filtering based
    on both "X-Newsreader" and "Organization" or "X-Complaints-To"?

    The main troll always posts with the X-Newsreader of "Forte Agent
    4.1/32.1088", the Organization "EasyNews, UseNet made Easy!" and the
    X-Complaints-To of "". He only knows how to change the
    "From Field" and actually he's not all that good at that either. He
    tried to forge my own "From" field, but couldn't deal with the special
    characters.

    Too bad he can't spend his time studying up on photography, since he
    obviously knows very little about the art of photography.

    SMS 斯蒂文• å¤, Nov 24, 2007
  15. And about 100 people that disagree with him and proved him wrong. He thinks
    anyone that cant' see things his way must be a troll.

    LOL

    I spotted names on his list from people that don't even post here! He's had
    disagreements with them elsewhere. Just one of his resident-troll vendettas,
    thinking he can get everyone else to ignore his enemies. You know, those enemies
    who know about reality and make sense and have proved him wrong countless
    times..

    LOL

    I could tell, you but then I never help resident-trolls. I love to play with
    them. Like Barbie dolls, only not as bright. No, more like voodoo dolls, here's
    another pin stuck in this one. LOL

    LOL

    Now that's funny! That's the same thing that's been told to you by those 100
    people you have on your list, the 100 that aren't me!

    LOL

    resident-troll_poker, Nov 25, 2007