    However this aint the prob. I wanna know what to do with my PC so this is
    possible.someone out there must be watchin films on there TV from their
    hardrive. Any chance of some sort of tutorial. Im using widows XP. thanks

    Matt, Jul 24, 2003

  2. Matt

    gangle Guest

    You have to have a video card that supports video/audio
    component input before you can do this. If you are not sure
    what your video card can do, look it up on the web to
    see the specs on it.

    Anyway, read this for some insight:
    http://www.anandtech.com/video/showdoc.html?i=1502

    gangle, Jul 24, 2003

  3. Matt

    Richard Guest

    Start by installing a good quality video capture card, then obtain other
    software to edit with.

    Richard, Jul 24, 2003