    Seems so easy to do....

    Tks
    Kaz

    Kaz, Jul 31, 2006

  2. Kaz

    Daryl Bryant Guest

    Daryl Bryant, Jul 31, 2006

  3. Kaz

    l v Guest

    You did not list what operating system you are using. Since you are
    using Microsoft Outlook Express, I am assumming you are on microsoft
    windows.

    You could do this with jhead ( http://www.sentex.net/~mwandel/jhead )
    and the command line.

    The following will take all jpg's in the current directory and insert
    the file name without the extension into the jpg's comment field.

    for %F in (*.jpg) do jhead -cl "%~nF" "%F"

    l v, Jul 31, 2006
  4. Kaz

    Kaz Guest

    Thanks for the responses,

    Sounds great and think I will try jhead. I did see that one, but wasn't sure
    about the command line parameters.

    Yes, using Windows XP as was surmised from looking at the details in the
    post.

    Kaz

    Kaz, Jul 31, 2006