File transfer is getting fail from PC to OMAP3530 Board and Vice Versa with Bluetooth

Discussion in 'Wireless Networking' started by shahid, May 15, 2009.

  1. shahid

    shahid

    Joined:
    May 15, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hi,

    I am trying to send/receive files from OMAP3530 Board with BRF6300 chip is connected to it via SPI channel 1 to PC with Windows and SP2.

    In PC side USB dongle as a Bluetooth device.
    In the Board side Wince 6.0 is running with PAN enable.

    When i'm trying to connect with obextools.exe from board side to PC, it is able to identify all the Bluetooth devices, but it is failing to transfer/receive the file saying "Error Connecting".

    Can anybody tell what is the exact problem why my file is not getting transferred or complete Procedure for transferring files across bluetooth devices from my board.

    Regards
    Shahid Khan
    Bangalore, India.

    shahid, May 15, 2009