    File Securer is a tool to protect folders and personal files.

    Gr,
    Jasper

    Jasper, Jan 17, 2004

  2. Jasper

    Pete Guest

    It's not the only 'tool' around here either. Koff.

    Sorry all, couldn't resist. :/

    Eddgars,

    Pete.

    Pete, Jan 17, 2004

  3. Jasper

    Guest Guest

    Yes,

    It's available here
    http://www.folder-lock.net/html/buynow.htm

    Spammicus Killius:NO EMAIL REPLIES

    Guest, Jan 18, 2004
  4. Jasper

    John Doe Guest

    www.folder-lock.net they offer online registration...........

    Hello,

    I am looking for the register code (serial) to unlock the software "File
    Securer v3.32". I can only found the s/n for v3.30 but I can't found "File
    securer v3.30 software" :(.

    John Doe, Jan 18, 2004