    for practically every image I download.

    Am I just stuck with this?

    Thanks in advance for any information.

    Scott Gravenhorst, Nov 25, 2003

  2. Scott Gravenhorst

    dantu Guest

    Scott

    Thats a windows OS setting, not a Mozilla one <g>
    Sorry, my main OS is Mac (which has a similar setting btw) so I cant
    tell you how to correct it on yours

    dantu, Nov 25, 2003

  3. Ah, thank you for that. While I couldn't find a "Windows" way to fix
    it, I did find a registry key using regedit which had somehow (some
    image application probably) got set to ".jpeg". It was a MIME setting
    and once set to .jpg (the most common extension for this file type),
    the problem was resolved.

    Thanks again, that's what I needed.

    Scott Gravenhorst, Nov 26, 2003