    Roxio says OS might have trouble reading a file if the path is too
    long. Thus, a simple solution is to ZIP files.
    jpg cant be compressed, so use the store option.

    Mr.Bolshoyhuy, Jun 4, 2007

  2. Mr.Bolshoyhuy

    Bucky Guest

    that's one of the main reasons I gave up on optical discs. I have many
    deep paths and very long filenames, sometimes exceeding 128
    characters. I use only external HD now.

    Bucky, Jun 5, 2007

  3. Mr.Bolshoyhuy

    John Turco Guest

    Hello, Mr.Bolshoyhuy:

    Hey, I recall those quoted lines, above. They're mine, originally
    posted on March 3, 2007, in the "How do you store/back up your
    photos?" thread.

    So, how 'bout an attribution, dog? :-J

    Cordially,
    John Turco <>