    Also I would like to rename all the mp3s so they have their bitrate at the
    beginning for example "Good Song 01.mp3" becomes "[320]Good Song 01.mp3"

    All help appreciated.

    -[Myth]-, Jan 27, 2004

  2. -[Myth]-

    Ralph Fox Guest

    1. If your OS is Windows, search the subfolders for *.zip files.
    Then in the search window select all files (click one then Ctrl+A),
    cut, and paste into your destination folder for zip files.

    Repeat for mp3.

    2. find . -name '*.zip' -exec mv -i -- {} ~/zipfiles/. \;

    Repeat for mp3.

    You didn't say whether you had too many file types to do each type
    one by one.

    Ralph Fox, Jan 27, 2004

  3. -[Myth]-

    -[Myth]- Guest

    Thanks
    that works well, I forgot I had cygwin on my drive, UNIX commands are much
    more powerful than the windows equivilents

    -[Myth]-, Jan 27, 2004
  4. -[Myth]-

    Ralph Fox Guest

    You're welcome.