    a rookie at this kind of exercise). Anyone know a program that opens it. I
    received some pictures with this ext and would like to view them. Any help
    will be appreciated. TIA.

    Beans, Dec 2, 2003

  2. Beans

    Boomer Guest

    Boomer, Dec 2, 2003

  3. Beans

    Boomer Guest

    BTW
    You might want to ask them what program they made the pictures with and
    where they got the program from.

    Also you could ask them to resend the pictures in a standard format
    such as .jpg's.

    Good luck.

    Boomer, Dec 2, 2003
  4. Beans

    Beans Guest

    Thanks for the good and prompt advice. Great newsgroup!!

    Beans, Dec 2, 2003
  5. Beans

    Boomer Guest

    You're welcome. :)

    And could you please include some of the message you are responding to,
    in your reply?
    (Tools> Options> Send tab, tick the "Include message in Reply" box.)

    It makes it difficult to follow a thread when you write a reply and
    others have no clue on what the question or discussion was about.

    Further info:

    Thank You Very Much :)

    Boomer, Dec 3, 2003