    Has OnRebate.com (Google them if you want to see what bastards they
    are) denied my application for the $100 rebate I'm entitled to? And
    for what reason? Answer those questions for yourself.

    Veni Vidivici, Jun 2, 2006

  2. troll alert---->>>> Pox Populi

    Veni Vidivici, Jun 2, 2006

  3. Translation: you lose, whiner.

    => Vox Populi©, Jun 2, 2006
  4. Veni Vidivici

    jls1016 Guest

    Which means, translated, you are a nutless 5'2" keyboard goliath with
    agoraphobia and smegma breath.

    jls1016, Jun 2, 2006
  5. Which means, translated, you are a nutless 5'2" keyboard goliath with
    agoraphobia and smegma breath.

    => Vox Populi©, Jun 2, 2006
  6. |

    |----

    |Why does it mean that?
    |
    |Are you projecting again ...?

    IKYABWAI
    lame
    do better next time

    dead_man_walking, Jun 2, 2006
  7. Veni Vidivici

    bat Guest

    Upon receiving, I would (1) make a photo of the torn UPC label (2) called
    tigerdirect (3) if no satisfaction, filed with attorney general, (4) if no
    help, sued in small claims.

    bat, Jun 3, 2006
  8. Veni Vidivici

    Wizard Guest

    Well this thread convinced me you belong in the kill file!

    Wizard, Jun 6, 2006
  9. Veni Vidivici

    Larry Bud Guest

    So did you contact TigerDirect before you filed your complaints against
    Tiger to see if they would rectify the situation? Or did you go hell
    bent off the handle in about 30 seconds?

    Larry Bud, Jun 6, 2006