    Linksys G broad band router. Is there something I am forgetting or missing?

    Cheers
    John

    Guest, May 25, 2005

  2. Guest

    Jack \(MVP\) Guest

    Hi
    It is not a matter of Wire or Wireless.
    It is the Network Sharing that are not set well.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP\), May 25, 2005

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Guest, May 26, 2005
  4. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Hi Jack
    Thanks. your information helped, I got the network working. The problem was
    the firewall configurations. The laptop Microsoft firewall is fine, I just
    have to work on the Norton firewall on the desktop now. At least now when I
    want to file and printershare all I have to do is disable the firewalls and
    shut off the internet connection.

    Guest, May 27, 2005