    on my new box, I keep getting a "File amd64\ntkrnlmp.exe could not be
    loaded" error when trying to install. If I hold down F7 at the initial
    prompt, the system flashes the error then reboots. Any suggestions?

    sjledet, Dec 30, 2005

  2. sjledet

    sjledet Guest

    In case anyone else gets this message, a new burn of a new CD-R from
    iso at a slower speed seemed to have fixed this problem. System made it
    past that and is in the process of formatting the install drive.

    sjledet, Dec 30, 2005

  3. We've seen several reports of issues with iffy burns, recently. I'm not sure
    why, but it definitely has been a bit of a pattern.

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Dec 30, 2005