    themselves and the world at large, and lowering themselves to the very level
    they proclaim to be so horrible.

    "And *that's* the plain, unvarnished truth, whether anyone likes it or not."

    Mara, Mar 21, 2005

  2. So no salt on the frogs then?

    Annette Kurten, Mar 21, 2005

  3. Mara

    Redman Guest

    Get a life you moron, live in the now.

    Redman

    Redman, Mar 21, 2005
  4. Mara

    gangle Guest

    The writer had to have a life to post. The writer had
    to be living right now in order to post a short time ago.
    So your comments make you an actual moron.

    gangle, Mar 21, 2005
  5. Mara

    Mara Guest

    The writer also knew exactly what she was talking about, which is a LOT more
    than anyone can say for *these* idiots.

    This "Redman" moron has no clue whatsoever, nor do the morons following him.
    They're saying," Well, gee, it isn't enough that 80%-90% of all e-mail sent is
    cruft that clogs up servers, tears up hardware and wastes the time and resources
    of the people who have to deal with it; hey, let's add MORE to the mix BECAUSE
    WE'RE ST00PID!!1!!!!"

    "Assholes DO vex me, it seems."

    Mara, Mar 21, 2005
  6. Mara

    127.0.0.1 Guest

    eh?

    fighting abuse with abuse is theraputic...
    makes me feel good to hack into and take down a few porn sites for a few
    hours.
    setting up DDOS attacks is also fun.

    other methods i've done was enlist my targets with the armed services. also
    the usual porn magazine subscriptions to both their home and work address.

    i'm generally a nice person, but anyone that f*cks with me will end up
    fixing their credit history.

    -a|ex

    127.0.0.1, Mar 22, 2005
  7. Since you can do all that, would you mind to fix my credit history? My
    banker throws eggs at my car when I drive by the bank, yelling something
    about mudder "something".

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Mar 22, 2005
  8. Mara

    DaveG Guest

    but no one believes you and no one cares.
    so it's ALL a bit immature isn't it?
    histronics over usenettiequette is utter crap, have a meaningful
    conversation ffs.
    or at least display a modicum of a SOH.

    DaveG, Mar 22, 2005
  9. Mara

    Redman Guest

    Oh dear, you've never seen Waynes World I take it.

    Redman

    Redman, Mar 22, 2005
  10. Mara

    gangle Guest

    I haven't had time. I was only born yesterday.

    gangle, Mar 22, 2005
  11. Mara

    gangle Guest

    Don't hold your breath. His cyber-powers might be less awesome
    than he claims, considering he can't even find his shift key.

    gangle, Mar 22, 2005
  12. Mara

    trout Guest

    Speak for yourself.
    Yes, repeatedy doing this for no useful effect, victimizing innocent
    third parties, at this point mainly 'because you can' is stupendously
    immature. It's *you* that's behaving like a loutish teen.
    Try to get a simple notion screwed into that thick melon of yours.
    It is not a question of 'netiequette'. It is abuse of an ISP's mail
    server. Do you think that a flood of spam effects *one* account? Do you
    think?

    trout, Mar 22, 2005
  13. Mara

    Paul - xxx Guest

    Mara composed the following;:
    Doesn't it, just sometimes, give you a nice warm glow though .. ;)

    Retaliation is usually the resort of someone with a poor argument, or
    lack of understanding. IMHO.

    Paul - xxx, Mar 22, 2005
  14. It was on Tue, 22 Mar 2005 06:49:38 +0000, that DaveG contributed:
    Individual.net say you should respect netiquette. Obviously /you/ don't
    seem to think that their rules apply to you. There is a /very/ good reason
    why anyone's email address is not normally published in a usenet message,
    but it's ramifications appear to be beyond you. As an admin, I can tell
    you that you've just given some other admins more work to do. As I said
    before, you /do/ realise that you can be reported for abuse to
    Individual.net, & that they, in turn, can report you to your ISP?

    From Individual.net's "Rules of Useage"
    Rules for Usage Netiquette
    Most hierarchies of Usenet have their own netiquette and guidelines. Users
    should pay attention to the relevant policies.
    Also, you should pay attention to general Usenet policies.

    /You/ published that person's email address /without/ their consent &
    /maliciously/, not just in one post, but now in a second. This could well
    be in breach of Individual.net's TOS & that of your ISP.

    <snip>

    Perce P. Cassidy, Mar 22, 2005

  15.
    Tobias Lichtmann, Mar 22, 2005
  16.
    Ashton Boggleman-Genningfire, Mar 22, 2005

  17.
    Alf Ogilvie-Rodney, Mar 22, 2005

  18.
    Narug the chimp-enticer, Mar 22, 2005