fifa 08 demo help

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by malkybck, Sep 28, 2007.

1. malkybck

malkybck

hey all

i just finished downloading the demo for FIFA 08, but now that i am trying to open it i am getting the following message..

FIFA 08 requires hardware graphics acceleration

and it wont open.. any ideas how i fix it?

i have never bought games for my PC before and i was hoping to buy fifa 08 for it when it comes out since i only have a ps2 and i wanted to try playing it online. is it something to do with the graphics card? as i remember i had a choice of 3 graphic cards when i bought this comp and i asked for the cheapest one as back then i never planned on playing any games like this on the computer so that may be something to do with it.. although it is a good comp with 1024 ram etc.

so does anyone have any ideas what the problem is?

thanks in advance :)

malkybck, Sep 28, 2007
    1. Advertisements

2. malkybck

bmw2007

i have never bought games for my PC before and i was hoping to buy fifa 08 for it when it comes out since i only have a ps2 and i wanted to try playing it online. is it something to do with the graphics card? as i remember i had a choice of 3 graphic cards when i bought this comp and i asked for the cheapest one as back then i never planned on playing any games like this on the computer so that may be something to do with it.. although it is a good comp with 1024 ram etc.
    --i also met troubles like this,who could help me?

bmw2007, Nov 7, 2008
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question