fifa 08 demo help

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by malkybck, Sep 28, 2007.

  1. malkybck

    malkybck

    Joined:
    Sep 28, 2007
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    hey all

    i just finished downloading the demo for FIFA 08, but now that i am trying to open it i am getting the following message..

    FIFA 08 requires hardware graphics acceleration

    and it wont open.. any ideas how i fix it?

    i have never bought games for my PC before and i was hoping to buy fifa 08 for it when it comes out since i only have a ps2 and i wanted to try playing it online. is it something to do with the graphics card? as i remember i had a choice of 3 graphic cards when i bought this comp and i asked for the cheapest one as back then i never planned on playing any games like this on the computer so that may be something to do with it.. although it is a good comp with 1024 ram etc.

    so does anyone have any ideas what the problem is?

    thanks in advance :)

    malkybck, Sep 28, 2007

  2. malkybck

    bmw2007

    Joined:
    Oct 16, 2008
    Messages:
    8
    Likes Received:
    0
    i have never bought games for my PC before and i was hoping to buy fifa 08 for it when it comes out since i only have a ps2 and i wanted to try playing it online. is it something to do with the graphics card? as i remember i had a choice of 3 graphic cards when i bought this comp and i asked for the cheapest one as back then i never planned on playing any games like this on the computer so that may be something to do with it.. although it is a good comp with 1024 ram etc.
    --i also met troubles like this,who could help me?

    bmw2007, Nov 7, 2008