    sentence will disappear sometimes.

    Does anyone have any suggestions?

    BNS6

    Guest, Sep 9, 2007

  2. Guest

    Cerebrus Guest

    Disappear ? Is it because the field size is too small for the data
    entered ? In that case, you can use a Memo field.

    Cerebrus, Sep 10, 2007

  3. That's what I thought at first, but doesn't the user get an error if the data
    doesn't fit? I've never just seen it truncate the data, unless there is a data
    conversion being made with improper data in the records.

    I have a feeling the user may be viewing the physical cell and the cell is not
    expanded to show the full contents. It's not that the data is disappearing, it's
    just being hidden by the size of the cell.

    If that's the case, no worries, the data is still there. If you want to see the
    entire contents of the cell, mouseover the field name, move your mouse to the
    right edge of that field name until you see the little 'sizing arrows' then
    double click.

    Robert Williams [CertGuard], Sep 10, 2007