Fibre Availability by Openreach

Discussion in 'Broadband' started by Davey, Sep 17, 2014.

  1.
    The Natural Philosopher, Oct 3, 2014

  2. Davey

    Martin Brown Guest

    They do that sometimes to cater for nearby homes that were previously
    directly wired into the exchange (like mine - except I am too far away
    from the cabinet to benefit). If they didn't do this people living near
    the exchange would lynch the guys from OpenReach since they would suffer
    all the digging distruption but get one of the benefit of FTTC.

    Martin Brown, Oct 6, 2014

  3. Davey

    Davey Guest

    We don't yet have fibre, but the new cabinet that is only a few yards
    from the exchange has now been joined by a twin about five yards down
    the road. There is also a lot of pavement digging going on.

    Ho-hum. Ready by Christmas (2015?).

    Davey, Oct 7, 2014