ffdshow audio/video decoder for x64

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by Guest, May 25, 2006.

  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Guest, May 25, 2006

  2. Guest

    Aaron Kelley Guest

    Hmm...
    Does anyone know if there are any 64-bit DirectShow players, besides Windows
    Media Player 11 for Vista?

    - Aaron

    Aaron Kelley, May 25, 2006

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Dunno.
    No players around.
    This alleged x64 version failed during the installation.
    Have serious doubts about its being 64-bit because it tried to install on
    top of the 32-bit version in c:\Program Files x86
    The only true working x64 decoder (for XVid compression format) is available
    at:
    http://okejl.dk/dunstan/
    Carlos

    Guest, May 25, 2006
  4. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Hi,
    I am having problem building ffdshow source code using VC6++ due to
    presence of deprecated function calls that are no longer supported by VC6++.
    Is there a way around to this problem. For example, can I find ffdshow source
    code and make file for GCC?

    Thanks,

    Farhad

    Guest, Jun 14, 2006