    to other locations.

    I cannot seem to remember this was normal in FF3.0.

    -Andreas

    Andreas Eibach, Nov 24, 2008

  2. Andreas Eibach

    John Doe Guest

    In my 3.0.4, it just blanks the last tab (set to always show tabs
    bar).

    John Doe, Nov 24, 2008

  3. then file a bug: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/

    help!!!!

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo, Nov 24, 2008
  4. Andreas Eibach, Nov 25, 2008
  5. Found it:
    about_config :
    must set browser.tabs.closeWindowWithLastTab to FALSE.

    Yeehaw!
    -Andreas

    Andreas Eibach, Nov 25, 2008
  6. Andreas Eibach

    John Doe Guest

    Well done.
    Imagine Microsoft making software that configurable...
    ....somewhere, over the rainbow...

    John Doe, Nov 25, 2008