    Need some help here, please!

    Thanks.

    Kay

    Kay, Oct 5, 2005

  2. Kay

    Stubby Guest

    Could you have blocked the site(s)?

    Stubby, Oct 5, 2005

  3. Kay

    Old Gringo Guest

    Tools, Options, Privacy---Clear Cache & History. Good Luck

    Old Gringo, Oct 5, 2005
  4. Kay

    Kay Guest

    sites aren't blocked, and clearing the cache and history didn't fix it
    either. I tried disabling ZoneAlarm Security Suite to see if it that
    would fix it, and it didn't.

    Thanks!

    Kay, Oct 5, 2005
  5. Kay

    Stubby Guest

    AdBlock? Popup stopper?
    Check all Options.

    Stubby, Oct 5, 2005
  6. Kay

    Ed Mullen Guest

    Your profile may have been damaged. Check your server settings. If
    that's not it try a new profile.

    Ed Mullen, Oct 5, 2005
  7. Kay

    The One Guest

    Mine does that at totally random times, I have investigated and still don't
    know why it does it, when this happens I refer to IE as it is more stable
    for the remainder of an internet session.

    The One, Oct 5, 2005
  8. Kay

    Splibbilla Guest

    unlikely since you didn't mention related potential complications, but... could see if Options, Connections (button) have messed
    settings (proxy?)

    Splibbilla, Oct 6, 2005
  9. Kay

    B. Peg Guest

    Try going into Task Manager and see if Firefox.exe is still running in the
    background. You may need to kill it in Task Manager to get it to restart.
    Seems to be a bug that it will not fully unload upon closing.

    B~

    B. Peg, Oct 6, 2005