    have v0.9 but apparently there's a security flaw in 0.9 so I'm
    switching over 0.9.1 which I dl last night.

    Thanks!

    Galaxy, Jul 3, 2004

  2. Galaxy

    .BRIAN. Guest

    [[snip]]

    Are you talking about the Download Manager window? Tools >> Options >>
    Downloads >> Download Manager?

    .BRIAN., Jul 4, 2004

  3. Galaxy

    Galaxy Guest

    Got it. Thanks!

    Galaxy, Jul 4, 2004
  4. Galaxy

    Wald Guest

    Another neat option is the "Download Statusbar" extension, visualizes your
    downloads in a less obtrusive way:

    http://downloadstatusbar.mozdev.org/

    Regards,
    Wald

    Wald, Jul 5, 2004
  5. Galaxy

    Galaxy Guest

    I dl and installed this one. I figured out how to configure this
    extension and now it works just great!

    Thanks for the tip.

    Galaxy, Jul 6, 2004