    x 600 resolution, so it happens fairly often.

    Could I have somehow turned off this useful feature?

    Thanks for any thoughts or tips on this.

    Ted Kerin, Sep 3, 2006

  2. Ted Kerin

    gwtc Guest

    are you using the default theme?

    --
    Peeves That Your Dog Has About You . . . A Message From Your Dog:

    Any haircut that involves bows or ribbons. Now you know why we chew
    your stuff up when you're not home.

    The sleight of hand, fake fetch throw. You fooled a dog! Whoooo
    hoooooooo! What a proud moment for the top of the food chain.

    Taking me to the vet for "the big snip", then acting surprised when I
    freak out every time we go back!

    .. . . to be continued

    gwtc, Sep 3, 2006

  3. Ted Kerin