    Anyone get this combo to work. With .9.2 all was well. As soon as I
    installed .9.3, RF won't work in spite of multiple uninstalls/reinstalls of
    both.

    Colonel Blip, Aug 5, 2004

  2. Colonel Blip

    Jim Sanchez Guest

    You have to wait a few days and download the new adapter from
    roboform.com. Their web site will tell you what versions are supported
    and it takes a few days for them to catch up.

    Jim Sanchez, Aug 5, 2004

  3. Colonel Blip

    Colonel Blip Guest

    Thanks. Indeed this is the case. I had sent support note to them at same
    time I presented on NG. They tell me wait 1 week normally. Also, only dot
    version changes are supported.

    Colonel Blip, Aug 6, 2004
  4. The new Roboform Adapter 5.9.5 for Mozilla 1.7.2 & FF .9.3 is causing a
    new problem for me. As soon as I installed the adapter into a clean
    install of Mozilla 1.7.2, I lose all stored passwords, and even if it
    offers to save, nothing is saved.

    Re-installing Mozilla 1.7.2 removes Roboform and I get my passwords back.
    Roboform says it is not their problem, and why would I need to use any
    product besides their's anyways? (Some of my bank web sites are "double
    clicked" and don't play well with Roboform). This seems to be connected
    with Roboform's new toolbar, as Mozilla 1.7.1 and the 5.7.5 Adapter
    worked fine.

    I am running Win98 SE. Has anybody else encountered this? Any
    suggestions?

    Dennis

    Dennis Rekuta, Aug 13, 2004
  5. The new Roboform Adapter 5.9.5 for Mozilla 1.7.2 & FF .9.3 is causing a
    Roboform Adapter 6.0.0 was just released. It solved the problem, even
    though Roboform claims it should have had no effect. I can use the
    Password Manager and Roboform simultaneously again, with no apparent
    conflicts.

    Dennis

    Dennis Rekuta, Aug 14, 2004