    I've removed 1.5 and reinstalled it, but this did not help.
    Any help will be appreciated.
    Steve

    Steve IA, Dec 21, 2005

  2. Steve IA

    Steve IA Guest

    This seems to happen with only one website:
    http://www.jigzone.com/z.php?167KMF0025056AD87E
    When this is the only tab open, and it is exited using the red X on the
    right of the tab bar,or the drop down "close tab", a tab is left on the
    tab bar saying "loading..." but nothing is loaded and the URL above
    remains in the Addy bar above. Then it hangs as I stated above. If 2
    tabs are open to the same website (they change daily and differ only
    with the ending alpha/numeric and 1 is closed, it doesn't happen. If 2
    tabs are open and one is other than the above website, it doesn't
    happen. When a single tab is open for another URL,(of the few I've
    tried) it doesn't happen. Seems to be some interaction with a single
    remaining tab at this website.
    thanks again
    Steve

    Steve IA, Dec 21, 2005

  3. Steve IA

    gwtc Guest

    closing FF and having it still running is a known problem and the only
    work around is the Task Manager [ctrl+alt+del] solution

    gwtc, Dec 21, 2005