    http://www.3dart4u.com
    =====================
    Remove nospam in mail address when mailing me

    TheCroW, Aug 1, 2005

  2. TheCroW

    Martin Leese Guest

    I am seeing similar behaviour which may be related.
    In my case, the computer locks up when the FF cache
    is full and the Web page being browsed uses JavaScript.
    On rebooting, the CheckScan finds problems only in FF's
    cache folder.

    Next time it happens to you, clear the cache and
    revisit the Web page giving problems.

    Martin Leese, Aug 2, 2005

  3. TheCroW

    The One Guest

    Good enough reason to bin it.

    The One, Aug 2, 2005
  4. TheCroW

    Jedi Fans Guest

    oh and IE is any better eh?

    Jedi Fans, Aug 2, 2005
  5. TheCroW

    TheCroW Guest

    Once every while FF 1.06 stops responding. Scroling with mousewheel
    To bin it?? Don't understand that ... my English is okay but Dutch is my
    native tongue, so ....

    Menno

    TheCroW, Aug 2, 2005
  6. TheCroW

    TheCroW Guest

    Once every while FF 1.06 stops responding. Scroling with mousewheel
    doesn't
    Okay, will try that. But I think that it will not work since also the menu
    part is working wierd when I have these probs.

    Thanx!
    Menno

    TheCroW, Aug 2, 2005
  7. TheCroW

    Doug G Guest

    Please ignore the troll.

    Doug G, Aug 2, 2005
  8. TheCroW

    TheCroW Guest

    Ah ok, a troll .... in that case I understand ... "bin it" as in throw it
    way :eek:)
    Nah, no way. FF just rocks besides this minor prob I've got.

    Menno

    TheCroW, Aug 2, 2005
  9. TheCroW

    The One Guest

    Yes.

    The One, Aug 3, 2005
  10. TheCroW

    The One Guest

    I've just spent the last 5 minutes clicking and reclicking a link, FF will
    not load it.

    The One, Aug 3, 2005
  11. TheCroW

    Jedi Fans Guest

    why?

    Jedi Fans, Aug 3, 2005
  12. TheCroW

    Jedi Fans Guest

    what happens when ie crashes, as it does due to letting in spyware?
    normally takes windows with it...
    if you dont like firefox dont patrol the alt.FAN.mozilla group ¬¬

    Jedi Fans, Aug 3, 2005
  13. TheCroW

    Vazilis Guest

    oh and IE is any better eh?
    LOL

    Vazilis, Aug 4, 2005
  14. TheCroW

    Vazilis Guest

    I have a similar problem. The search box don't work all the time.
    I have to reload the page twice. I don't know if it's a google problem,
    o the firewall.

    Vazilis, Aug 4, 2005
  15. TheCroW

    norm Guest

    Used to happen with Navigator, and still there with firefox --delete
    1st tab often causes problem.

    norm, Aug 5, 2005
  16. TheCroW

    The One Guest

    It doesn't.

    The One, Aug 5, 2005
  17. TheCroW

    Jedi Fans Guest

    I think any PC technician who has seen any clients computer will
    disagree with your statement

    Jedi Fans, Aug 5, 2005
  18. TheCroW

    TheCroW Guest

    Once every while FF 1.06 stops responding. Scroling with mousewheel
    Nope, doesn't help. I have acces to the menu but clearing the cache does
    nothing: FF does nothing anymore, have to close it and the with Ctrl/Alt/Del
    have to close it there and then I can use it again.
    Something I just now noticed: when the problem happens, in the left bottom
    corner, it says: "Stopped". Don't know why. it just says that and I can't do
    anything to start it again.

    Menno

    TheCroW, Aug 5, 2005
  19. TheCroW

    Travis Evans Guest

    I guess all those times that IE or Windows Explorer crashed on me (back
    when I used to use them because I didn't know any better) must have
    been just my imagination.

    Frankly, I have yet to see one single program (even Mozilla or Firefox)
    that has never crashed on me at least once. And I've used many
    programs over the years.

    Travis Evans, Aug 5, 2005
  20. TheCroW

    Vazilis Guest

    didn't have this problem with FF before 1.0.6

    Vazilis, Aug 8, 2005