    If you don't pass an exam, what type of feedback do you get? Will they tell
    you what areas you were weak in? Is there any benefit to taking the test just
    to find out where you stand?

    tdubya, Mar 23, 2006

  2. tdubya

    Simon Hart Guest

    Yes you get a score report which will tell you the areas you were weak in.
    This score report can also be used to tell you the areas that you were weak
    in even if you pass the exam.

    For example, if you were weak in Managing and Manpulating data - but you
    pass the exam. You might have passed because you were stronger in other
    areas. I was weak in this area (ADO.NET) on my first 70-316. But because
    ADO.NET is covered in most of the MCSD/MCAD track, I was able to indentify
    this and study more in this area for my other exams 70-315 and 70-320.

    Good luck!
    Simon.

    Simon Hart, Mar 24, 2006