    --

    Regards,

    HD

    Hermit Dave, Jan 23, 2004

  2. Satya Priya

    Hermit Dave Guest

    okay okay thats the end of it....
    here's the translation...
    kutta is a dog..
    and was i wrote back was worthless dog... i am going to feast on your
    blood... lol... its a crude translation... but its close...
    thats about it.. back to english now

    Hermit Dave, Jan 23, 2004

  3. Satya Priya

    JaR Guest

    THAT's what you say to braindumpers? Wow! What on earth do you say to
    spammers???

    JaR
    Awed Thug

    JaR, Jan 23, 2004
  4. Satya Priya

    Hermit Dave Guest

    oh well spammers deserve only one thing... nail them by their hide...
    cause i dont need to lose a pound a day...
    member's long enough.. (so shove the 3 inches up your a$$)
    okay am skint but i dont need financial help to clear by debts...

    Hermit Dave, Jan 23, 2004
  5. since i dont have a biometric
    Hee, hee!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 23, 2004
  6. okay okay thats the end of it....
    Camol, he come to my house and kicked my kutta.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 23, 2004
  7. ROFL!

    --
    Fris "kutta it out!" beeĀ® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Jan 23, 2004
  8. Satya Priya

    Hermit Dave Guest

    lmao

    Hermit Dave, Jan 24, 2004
  9. Satya Priya

    Hermit Dave Guest

    Thanks pravin. appreciate you kind comments. Will try and continue (helping
    others if i can... or just being a smart alec at other times)

    Hermit Dave, Jan 24, 2004
  10. Satya Priya

    Pravin Guest

    dhakan,

    bolna ata nahi hain kya, or mcsd karne chala hain.
    mind ur language. samjhana na...

    Pravin.

    Pravin, Jan 24, 2004
  11. Satya Priya

    Sam Guest

    Hi Satya priya,
    One has to pass 5 exams to get MCSD. Each
    exam will cost $125.Convert into rupees.I hope I have
    answered your question.
    If you need any more details go to http://www.2test.com
    Sam

    Sam, Jan 28, 2004
  12. Satya Priya

    Sam Guest

    Hi Satya priya,
    One has to pass 5 exams to get MCSD. Each
    exam costs $125. Convert into repees. For details go to
    http://www.2test.com/index.jsp

    Sam

    Sam, Jan 28, 2004
  14. Not quite. They charge less in India even after the exchange, only Bill
    knows why.

    General Protection Fault, Jan 28, 2004
  15. Satya Priya

    Hermit Dave Guest

    equivalent of 20 quid...

    Hermit Dave, Jan 28, 2004
  16. Satya Priya

    zeus Guest

    Yes, that's true. Not only MCSE, other certs like CCNA, OCP etc too.

    Don't go to www.2test.com or www.vue.com etc to register. Go through local
    exam centers, they can give better discounts too. Not sure why as well.

    So, the moral of the story is if you want to get your certs with cheaper
    exam rate, go to the holiday in India, China etc. and sit all the courses
    one shot.

    Hope this helps.

    zeus, Jan 29, 2004