    lol, had you not mentioned native indians, i would have taken you for a brit
    oh well what the heck... have some nice tandoori chicken with some bud on
    the side.

    Hermit Dave, Jan 23, 2004

  2. Satya Priya

    JaR Guest

    Sounds good, but I'll have to decline the Bud.

    I generally prefer to drink a beer or ale of some sort. :-D

    JaR

    JaR, Jan 23, 2004

  3. Satya Priya

    Hermit Dave Guest

    meant the czech budwar.... %>)
    maybe you could settle for a ginger ale if budwar's not your type...

    Hermit Dave, Jan 23, 2004
  4. Satya Priya

    JaR Guest

    Never tried the czech budwar. But yeah, that would be more like it. Or a
    nice Samuel Smith Lager.

    You do know why Bud is like screwing in a canoe, don't you?

    JaR
    Thirsty Thug

    JaR, Jan 23, 2004
  5. When did you started getting offended by this mate.
    Ain't you used to be the same old STUPID

    disillusioned_01, Jan 23, 2004
  6. Satya Priya

    Satya Guest

    Tu kutta hai.

    Satya, Jan 23, 2004
  7. Satya Priya

    Guest Guest

    Thanks a lot
    satya

    Guest, Jan 23, 2004
  8. Satya Priya

    Hermit Dave Guest

    lmao, now that is wicked.

    Hermit Dave, Jan 23, 2004
  9. Satya Priya

    Hermit Dave Guest

    you can slip and slide but you never know when the thing flips over and
    chucks you out ?
    dunno... i don't mind american bud with tequila shots or absinth on the side
    (if i wanna get pissed)

    Hermit Dave, Jan 23, 2004
  10. Satya Priya

    Hermit Dave Guest

    Yes i am. But it does give us indians in general a bad name.
    I mean c'mon any git in india who's even a penny's worth would have heard
    the name NIIT.
    Yes i am used to it. I have seen how it works, but just cant help it at
    times.

    Hermit Dave, Jan 23, 2004
  11. Satya Priya

    Hermit Dave Guest

    no one's actually ever called me a kutta. However we did use 'kutte
    kamene... mein kera khoon pe jaunga" to sound like phony bollywood actors.
    But still nothing in this context, since i was 5. Though i just think... he
    might actually have a point.

    Hermit Dave, Jan 23, 2004
  12. Satya Priya

    Lorne Smith Guest

    I've got nothing against Indians in general... Just dipsticks who want to
    get a professional qualification but can't even figure out simple tasks like
    using a search engine, and nationality is irrelevant in that respect... ;-)

    Lorne

    Lorne Smith, Jan 23, 2004
  13. Satya Priya

    Hermit Dave Guest

    Likewise Lorne (i was actually annoyed when i read the replies to your post)
    BTW when are we going to electrocute Cobol ? still waiting for the
    blackout...

    Hermit Dave, Jan 23, 2004
  14. Satya Priya

    Lorne Smith Guest

    I want to move him to Maidstone first before we fry him.. Then *I* get to
    benefit from the blackout!! hehehe

    Lorne Smith, Jan 23, 2004
  15. Satya Priya

    Hermit Dave Guest

    not fair... i thought we had a deal...

    Hermit Dave, Jan 23, 2004
  16. Satya Priya

    Lorne Smith Guest

    OK, lets split the difference... Put him in Dartford and double the
    amperage... :)

    Lorne

    Lorne Smith, Jan 23, 2004
  17. fscking close to water

    General Protection Fault, Jan 23, 2004
  18. Satya Priya

    JaR Guest

    If you're not gonna do it in the lovely Pacific Northwest of the USA, then
    at the very least I want video of the event!

    And a remote to pull the switch.

    JaR
    Executioner Thug

    JaR, Jan 23, 2004
  19. Satya Priya

    JaR Guest

    EggZacktly!!!

    JaR, Jan 23, 2004
  20. Satya Priya

    JaR Guest

    Listen, if you guys are gonna keep this up, I demand a Hindi-English
    translator that will work with english phonetic spelling!

    And I aint foolin' neither!

    JaR
    Adamant Thug

    JaR, Jan 23, 2004