    Satya Priya Guest

    plz, someone tell me fees of MCSD .Net exam certification.
    I am from India.

    Satya Priya, Jan 22, 2004

  2. Satya Priya

    Lorne Smith Guest

    Go to either the Prometric or VUE websites and look for a test centre in
    your area... Prices should be listed there.

    Honestly.. If you want to get such a professional qualification, you should
    at least have the initiative to look for information yourself! It only took
    me 2 or 3 minutes to find the fees for the UK!

    Lorne Smith, Jan 22, 2004

  3. Satya Priya

    Satya Guest

    First of all thanks.
    But i dont know any prometric or VUE website. I am from
    India->Rajasthan->Jaipur.

    Satya, Jan 22, 2004
  4. Satya Priya

    Lorne Smith Guest

    Prometric and Vue are the authorised testing centres for MS certifications
    (something you could find out in under a minute on the MS website)...
    Ever thought of using a search engine? www.google.com is a good one... Try
    seaching for Prometric India...

    Lorne Smith, Jan 22, 2004
  5. Satya Priya

    JaR Guest

    Another one of the highly skilled professionals that our governments and
    corporations are shipping jobs to.

    JaR
    Disgusted Thug

    JaR, Jan 22, 2004
  6. Another one of the highly skilled professionals that our governments and
    Make's my blood boil...

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 22, 2004
  7. In 236601c3e0b3$834dd5f0$,
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/ > Exams > Register for an Exam > Register
    with Pearson Vue > Register Online... > See where Pearson VUE has test
    centers that deliver Microsoft exams. ... To register for exams in India,
    please contact the test center directly. > (Long list of test centers) >

    Rajasthan

    Indian Institute of Hardware Technology C/O lunia house,Neeti Marg,
    Near Ajmer Club, Patel Maidan,Jaipur Rd
    Ajmer
    0145-628172

    Technosys 308 Sangam Towers, 190 Church Road,
    MI Road
    Jaipur
    +91 141 5113300

    Cindy Winegarden, Jan 22, 2004
  8. Satya Priya

    Hermit Dave Guest

    abe dhakan... NIIT ka to naam suna hai na ? wahan phone kar aur unko
    pooch...
    waise cindy ne tujhe address aur phone number to dhundhke diya hai... saala
    agar yahan taak pahuch gaya to microsoft ke site bhi check kar liye kar.
    Saala tum log naam barrbad kar rahe ho...

    didnot want to convey it in english. hope all of you can understand.

    Hermit Dave, Jan 22, 2004
  9. Satya Priya

    Hermit Dave Guest

    Kline, Jar, Lorne, Cindy,

    I can understand your frustration. I actually don't know how to explain how
    things are in what used to be my country.
    We have whole lot of people who probably don't speak the perfect english and
    getting a job is a big deal at times. specially if you are from some obscure
    uni.
    so what most people do is dependant on the current market flame. a great
    deal of people who are half as good normally leave the country. I know i am
    one of those.
    And right now IT has seen a second boom (the first one being the dot com
    era) yeah i know the second one is at the cost of possibly your job, even
    mine.
    as for jobs moving to east. i guess its all related to anglo saxon economic
    model. yes it does hurt people but i guess markets are more defined by
    shareholders than people who those companies service.
    I know india is a cheap manpower but considering its a developing country,
    the money to maintain above normal of living is far less than in west (i
    know i have been in london for a long time). And with high number (of
    unemployed people) the companies can even use it again the people who work
    for them (even in india). I know its frustrating to see ignorant people ask
    stupid questions. I hope it changes in future. Wish everyone had the benefit
    of a good education and the fortune to have been across india.

    Hermit Dave, Jan 22, 2004
  10. I can understand your frustration. I actually don't know how to explain how
    My frustration is with the government for allowing the conditions to
    occur which make it 'seem' worth while companies packing up and going
    else where, as has happened with the Steel industry since the 60's.
    Actually it's the forth (at least) boom, there was one in the late
    80's and one in the early 80's.
    As I said my frustration is with the government for not doing more to
    protect jobs for it's own people.
    I pity you. I work in the UK and the British government is worse than
    our's at ignoring it's own people. All I hear from 'Brits' is moaning
    about imagrants flooding into Britain, jobs going east and the euc.
    There are stupid people in every country.
    Not me.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 22, 2004
  11. Satya Priya

    Hermit Dave Guest

    Well i meant boom in the sense of computer industry and i meant for india in
    general.
    Well they are bound to an extent by what they preach.

    Thanks for the vote of kindness. But i do not prefer anyone having pity on
    me in person. As i tell everyone I am here cause i am needed. The day they
    dont need me i will bugger off, probably not back to india, but i will find
    a home somewhere. Yes i keep reading bout Brits moaning bout immigrants (but
    most of the time they mean people from people who naturalize here. The
    people i deal with are educated enough to know the difference. And i wouldnt
    be working for them otherwise.

    Did you mean education ? lmao

    Mate that was again meant for all indians in general cause its only when you
    move around, that you become street smart (that from practical knowledge).
    And india is really a nice country (Life outside the cities is a different
    thing... plus you have places that represent almost all zones around the
    world. But you dont have to take my word or even go there. it was just a
    statement.

    Regards,

    HD

    Hermit Dave, Jan 22, 2004
  12. Satya Priya

    Kumar Guest

    lol..thats funny...

    Kumar, Jan 22, 2004
  13. Satya Priya

    Hermit Dave Guest

    trust me its seriously not funny. Go through that thread. I had to write
    that..

    Hermit Dave, Jan 22, 2004
  14. Wish everyone had the benefit
    lol! Me not educated at all!
    The people I have spoken to who have been to India, really enjoyed the
    time they spent over there.

    For me, it is not somewhere I would want to go. I would not like to
    trounce around Bombay, heck I don't even like walking the streets back
    in NY! and as for London town.......!!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 22, 2004
  15. As i tell everyone I am here cause i am needed. The day they
    Me too.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 22, 2004
  16. Satya Priya

    Hermit Dave Guest

    lol! Me not educated at all!
    was juts messing bout.. nothing personal
    trust me i would find it really hard to actually trounce around Bombay lol

    london's okay... depends on where you walk. i didnt ask you to trounce
    around soho all day long. will tell you what i think of NY when i do down
    probably may first week if i get a visa... since i dont have a biometric
    passport

    HD

    Hermit Dave, Jan 22, 2004
  17. Satya Priya

    Kumar Guest

    Yeah I know. No matter how much you try to change these people, some stupid
    one will always pop out of the bush from somewhere. So I learnt to ignore..

    Kumar, Jan 22, 2004
  18. Satya Priya

    JaR Guest

    Okay! That does it! My curiosity is gonna drive me crazy! Where in the heck
    is that hindi-english translator? Assuming that was Hindi, of course.
    <google google> Nope that doesn't work! <google google> Nope that one wants
    Sanscrit. <google google> Hey waitaminnit! You mean I have to find an actual
    Indian to translate that? Here??? The only indians around here are now
    referred to as 'Native Americans. I don't suppose a speaker of one of the
    Interior Salish languages would be able to... no probably not. Wait! There's
    that nice Shah family that runs the gas station...no, they are Pakistani.
    Oh, hey, that's right, there's a new Indian restaurant downtown. Hah! Guess
    where me an the wife are going to have dinner this weekend? Hope they have
    good curry.

    JaR
    Who'll do almost anything for good curry.

    JaR, Jan 22, 2004
  19. Satya Priya

    Hermit Dave Guest

    well people like me suck at writing their own language. I can barely speak
    my own mother tongue. (only talk to my parents) and cant write hindi either.
    so what most people do is write hindi in english. was just telling the
    person in original post what to do (not necessarily in a good way)
    (Sometimes its better to keep it simple otherwise the other person kinda
    gets aggravated... )

    Hermit Dave, Jan 23, 2004
  20. Satya Priya

    JaR Guest

    Thanks!

    But I'm still going to check out that new restaurant ;-)

    JaR

    JaR, Jan 23, 2004