    What can be done about the percieved low value of the MCSD and gain
    respectability? What are some feasible suggestions that Microsoft can take
    action on?

    Peng Te, Feb 4, 2004

  2. Peng Te

    Hermit Dave Guest

    stop people from using braindumps ?
    make it cent percent adaptive test !

    Hermit Dave, Feb 4, 2004

  3. Peng Te

    Peng Te Guest

    HD, I wonder why doesn't MS use adaptive test? Are there flaws in the
    technology?

    What if examinees are required to have documented experience, like CPA and
    CFA certificatinos? Would it reduce the number of people that take the
    exams not for personal certification, but for use in braindumps, and thereby
    reducing source of braindumps?

    Regards,

    Peng

    Peng Te, Feb 4, 2004
  4. Peng Te

    Hermit Dave Guest

    it was supposed to go fully adaptive a while back, i guess the problem with
    MS Cert is that they don't want to seem to be very stringent about
    requirements.
    CPA and CFA are indeed too much to ask. The problem is that in programming
    how good you are has nothing to do with your documented experience.
    Yes you certainly do have the time to improve your skills but it varies per
    individual.
    To make it more respected there are a couple of things but its a two way
    thing
    1. Microsoft to chase down the sites that host dumps and make the exams a
    bit tougher (they already have a bad name for being bullies. so not sure how
    that would go)
    2. For companies to treat certification with respect (again debatable
    because of point 3)
    3. For people to give certification to not give them for the sake of it.
    Any lame person who doesn't even know a thing about programming can do the
    certification. Its importance is only when you are any good. i.e. experience
    to perfect the skills.
    Okay some would probably say, there are exceptions... but its not knowing
    the syntax that makes you a good programmer. its when to use and what to
    use.

    I guess we need all the 3 to be sort of simultaneous

    Hermit Dave, Feb 4, 2004
  5. Peng Te

    Joined:
    Aug 21, 2006
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    Executable Files In Zip

    Dear Bill Gates,
    What we need is a windows that can tell whether a zip contains an executable file that is a computer program.
    And a zip that is potentially harmful like a virus.
    Otherwise zip files are going to be blocked just like executable files.

    Now for DREAMWORLD MEEET REALITY LAND.
    The mirror chamber experiment can be found at edmund Scientific under the title barbershop optice.
    Micorosoft should simulate the mirror chamber on computer.
    And the idea is to have a infinite number of writable blank screens.
    And that may not work but the potential is there to store infinite information.
    The question of accessing that information depends on the absolute speed of light.
    The speed of light when it declerating or accelerating.
    Since it is likely to be instantaneous.
    Then calculation can take place at the speed of thought.
    The idea of inifnite number of screens is a good one.
    But may not be as simple as it first seems since it is the first screen that is reflected that is duplicated again and again.
    So this information is the same information repeated again and again to infinity.
    But I think quantum computers should work faster than light.
    And I thnk micorsoft can simulate this mirror chamber.
    And learn all it needs to learn.
    About absolute time.
    Stephen A Jeffrey
    MY SCIENCE THESIS-TAKE EINSTEIN TO INFINITY

    , Aug 21, 2006
  6. Peng Te

    Joined:
    Aug 21, 2006
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    Odds/evens

    Here is the program file odds/evens a random matrix model of time/space in process physics.
    You need to download win zip.
    Stephen A Jeffrey.
    Author MY SCIENCE THESIS-ICE CUBE PHYSICS.
    LULU STOREFRONT STEPHEN A JEFFREY.

    , Aug 21, 2006