    instead, even if it has to be in FAT32, then switch to NTFS with the
    OS CD, but I want to know anyway.) Anyone?

    Thanks!

    What Now, Nov 26, 2008

  2. What Now

    why? Guest

    As philo said, you need to delete E,D, extended partn first.

    DOS won't make D the new C. A Win NT Class OS does.
    Do it the easy way that will work.

    FDISK isn't doing anything for you if that's what you need.
    Some partition manager tools, may let you do this. I seem to recall many
    years ago , wiping just C and the pri partition might have bee partition
    magic v3. Check http://gparted.sourceforge.net/

    Me

    why?, Nov 27, 2008

  3. What Now

    What Now Guest

    Thu, 27 Nov 2008 18:33:54 GMT, why?
    Thanks for the answers... I don't use fdisk that often and forgot
    exactly how it works relevant to the question.

    What Now, Dec 3, 2008