    I do this.

    Thanks for any help

    Jab

    jillb, Nov 2, 2003

  2. jillb

    HF Guest

    HF, Nov 2, 2003

  3. jillb

    Kenny Guest

    Partitions should be deleted in reverse order with FDISK.

    Kenny, Nov 2, 2003
  4. jillb

    Plato Guest

    Delete the logical in the extended first, then you can delete the
    extended.

    Plato, Nov 4, 2003
  5. jillb

    Ardent Guest

    I believe that you want to clear all partition information on the disk
    to start anew.

    Use slate.com that will remove all partition information and make the
    disk as it was unpartitioned in the beginning. (Note: The data is
    still there and Slate has a recovery option too).

    --
    Sandy Archer
    Reply to newsgroup only

    For links to Harddisk management freeware
    http:/members.tripod.com/~diligent/harddisk.htm

    Ardent, Nov 5, 2003