    could ask this question? The last time I investigated this question
    was around five years ago and very few people (only one or two) did
    T.38 so I chose Vonage which proved inadequate.

    frodobaggins, Jan 19, 2008

  2. frodobaggins

    Bob M Guest

    Try this forum.

    http://voipreview.org/forum/default.aspx

    Bob

    Bob M, Jan 19, 2008

  3. Depends upon volume. But, between Viatalk and Callcentri, you should be able
    to find the two extremes are covered. Both allow T.38 Fax. I have used it on
    both.

    Thomas T. Veldhouse, Jan 22, 2008
  4. frodobaggins

    frodobaggins Guest

    Is there a webpage listing VOIP providers and their capabilities?

    frodobaggins, Jan 26, 2008
  5. frodobaggins

    Bob M Guest

    Try this one as a start.

    http://voipreview.org/service.all2.aspx?serviceType=1

    I have been with VOIP Your Life for over a year now and I love them.
    Great customer service and the service just works. I've had maybe 10
    minutes down time in the last year. No I don't work for them. I'm just a
    happy customer.
    I was formally with Vonage and that had to be the worst company I
    ever had the displeasure to use. I couldn't get away from them fast enough.

    Bob

    Bob M, Jan 26, 2008
  6. I don't know ... I have spent hours searching through thousands to come up
    with the two I mentioned. I am considering Voicepulse as my replacement for
    my primary Viatalk line as Viatalk has been less than stable over the last 6
    months [since the Sunrocket demise].

    Thomas T. Veldhouse, Jan 28, 2008
  7. Just as a note ... Vonage has some idiots working for them. Even though you
    may have ported your number to another provider, they didn't remove it from
    their system. So, if any Vonage customer tries to call you, they will not get
    through because it will try to route to a Vonage ATA rather than to your new
    service.

    Call them up and make sure that account for your phone number is actually
    removed.

    Thomas T. Veldhouse, Jan 28, 2008
  8. frodobaggins

    Bob M Guest

    Thanks for the info but I didn't port my number. I just had a new one
    assigned by VIOP Your Life.

    Bob

    Bob M, Jan 28, 2008