    Mine pulls the letter about halfway through and then it stops and
    errors out.

    Thanks

    John Breckenridge, Aug 12, 2005

  2. John Breckenridge

    Barry OGrady Guest

    The bandwidth is too low.
    Barry
    =====
    Home page
    http://members.iinet.net.au/~barry.og

    Barry OGrady, Aug 12, 2005

  3. Well,

    I have Charter Communications 128 up and 3,000 down.

    Isn't that enough speed? Or do I need more upline speed?

    I could go buy a new Fax Machine if they have some that will work with
    VOIP.

    Or I could continue paying six dollars a month to use these Internet
    faxxing services like "ureach.com" and "efax"

    Puzzled in Mukilteo

    John Breckenridge, Aug 13, 2005
  4. John Breckenridge

    NotMe Guest

    Have you contracted the folk who made your fax machine?

    NotMe, Aug 13, 2005
  5. About three months ago I did. At that time Hewlett Packard, and the
    other major fax companies said they were still trying to work out the
    differences between faxxing using an analog signal versus a digital
    signal over my "Packet8" phone line.

    They said that sometimes their machine would work OK, and sometimes
    they won't.

    So I pay "UREACH.com" six dollars a month to use their faxxing
    service.

    I would rather have my own machine that worked properly though.

    I was just checking to see if they have any new developments.

    John Breckenridge, Aug 18, 2005