    Hi people can anyone tell me how I can save the list to disc in my
    favourites menu or where is the folder situated I can't find it anywhere
    thanks in advance.

    paul, Jul 16, 2003

  2. paul

    h Guest

    depends what OS you're using..
    do a search for the "favorites" (american spelling) folder -- or do
    start>run>favorites
    which might werq.

    h, Jul 16, 2003

  3. For Windows 98SE go to C\Windows\Favourites.
    I don't know about other systems.

    Brian Cartwright, Jul 16, 2003
  4. paul

    St Bernard Guest

    Most versions of Tweak will allow you to point Windows to anywhere you
    want to place Favorites/Favourites, once you have found it.

    I have all my Documents and important files like mail and newsgroups
    data on disk/partition 2 and then point both My Documents and
    Favorites/Favourites to that folder with Tweak > My Computer >
    (Folder: new folder on disk/partition 2) > Change Loaction.

    With this setup I can mess around with different Operating Systems on
    Disk/Partition 1/C: without losing or moving all my Documents and
    Favorites every time :)

    St Bernard, Jul 17, 2003