    but how about overseas retailers?

    Any info would be appreciated.

    swac

    Stephen Cooke, Jan 1, 2004

  2. Overseas, of course, depending on where you are located ;-)

    Since this retailer is on an island, I guess it qualifies as overseas
    from every location except the island itself: www.play.com. They are
    my favourite source of R2 titles. Regular pricing is ok but not
    spectacular, but they often have very interesting special offers. You
    can get a few good movies at great prices there right now.

    Mischa

    Mischa van Dinter, Jan 1, 2004

  3. Stephen Cooke

    Lithurge Guest

    Sadly Play don't ship to the US/Canada.

    The original poster could try:

    www.blackstar.co.uk
    www.dvdcrave.com
    www.ezydvd.com.au (australian)
    www.amazon.co.uk

    No idea what Blackstar costs are for outside UK shipping, but
    DVDCrave/Ezydvd are fairly reasonable from aus to the UK.

    Lithurge, Jan 1, 2004