    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    Then just get a something something Mach or whatever those phase change boxes are called.

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 11, 2005

    Silverstrand, Sep 11, 2005

    zachig, Sep 11, 2005

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 11, 2005

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Rockos Modern Life was and is still the coolest cartoon :) that and Family Guy, Angry Beavers and Captain Planet :p MOOOOOGIE PINCH! :D

    XhArD, Sep 12, 2005
  6. neko138

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    You're forgetting CatDog. That was my fav cartoon :p

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 12, 2005
  7. neko138

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    yes, it was great, but i dont think it was in league with Rocko and Angry Beavers. "You said this would be easy-peasy. well it's NOT! It's hardy-wardy! It's a pain in my beutox!" - Dag, Angry Beavers :p

    XhArD, Sep 12, 2005
  8. neko138

    neko138 Guest

    my fave cartoon was sailor moon.
    but now its futurama. and chobits. and please teacher. all the saucy anime stuff. :p love hina. ^_^

    neko138, Sep 12, 2005
  9. neko138

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    anime... did you ever watch Bubblegum Crisis Tokyo 2040? or Bubblegum Crash? I watched the whole series of BGC2040 but havent seen the other one.

    XhArD, Sep 12, 2005
  10. neko138

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    One of my mates at TAFE used to go on and on about BGC2040 ...... I never saw and ep.

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 12, 2005
  11. neko138

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    hehe thats not the point... htey cost 1 grand... i am looking into doing it for half that... quad the cooling... i guess i could even make my own Copper Pump... or not! :|
    Sounds like some Japanese Anime that i will never watch... like the rest (no offense but i just dont like it)

    unholy, Sep 12, 2005
  12. neko138

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    yeah, it IS a japanese anime that you will never watch. Its the only anime ive ever watched and thought was any good.

    XhArD, Sep 12, 2005
  13. neko138

    neko138 Guest

    never seen it. we got full metal panic. please teacher meets neon evangelion without the religious element. well, kinda. not AS weird as evangelion

    neko138, Sep 13, 2005
  14. neko138

    kris20

    Joined: