Favourite photo wesites

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Kev, Sep 20, 2006.

  1. Kev

    Kev Guest

    Kev, Sep 20, 2006

  2. I don't do much adobe/photoshop surfing, but these are valuable
    resources to me anyways..

    www.imaging-resource.com
    www.normankoren.com
    www.ronbigelow.com
    www.clarkvision.com

    And the ones everyone loves to hate for 'odd' opinions, oft-flawed
    reviews and controversy:

    www.luminous-landscape.com
    www.kenrockwell.com

    mark.thomas.7, Sep 21, 2006

  3. as a newbie to dig photography I appreciate all the links to the info.. MAN
    I sure have lots of reading to do!!! kk

    --
    =>Kevin Kienlein - Entertainer/Inspirational Speaker
    =>Vernon, BC, Canada

    www.kevinkienlein.com, Sep 22, 2006
  4. Kev

    Gea Guest

    Gea, Sep 23, 2006
  5. Kev

    Alan Browne Guest

    Alan Browne, Sep 23, 2006
  6. Kev

    Kev Guest

    Thanks, I've added photozone, looks good!

    Kev, Sep 23, 2006
  7. Kevin L. Kitchens, Sep 24, 2006