    When that's broken I can use my Nikon D100 :cool:
    <http://www.metalmangler.com/photos/photos.htm>
    <http://www.photo.net/shared/community-member?user_id=766040>

    Mike Graham, Sep 27, 2003

  2. Mike Graham

    BLueCoBra Guest

    Just bought a 4 yr. subscription of PC Photo from an eBay seller for $8.99.
    I went with this magazine after browsing the newstand at the local
    supermarket. It concentrates on everything digital for the digital darkroom.
    ie: Photoshop and similar programs, reviews of scanners, printers, dig cams
    and monitors. It's exactly what I need for my skill level (amateur) with a
    lot of info to improve one's skills greatly in all aspects of dig
    photography (IMHO).
    As far as you are concerned, do the same thing I did. Go to your local
    newsstand at the supermarket or wherever and buy a few related magazines and
    see which one(s) 'click' with you.
    HTH

    BLueCoBra, Sep 27, 2003

  3. Mike Graham

    Lucrezia Guest

    If you're interested in digital landscape photography, I'd recommend you
    take a look at Practical Photography, which has been increasing its
    digital content over the last few months. Unlike digital-only mags, it
    doesn't give space to heavily/obviously manipulated images, but does
    give you an insight into getting the best out of your image, at the
    taking and post-processing stages - plus lots of stunning images!

    Links for this and other UK-produced photo magazines can be found here:
    http://www.dont-blink.net/luplinks.htm

    -Lucrezia

    Lucrezia, Sep 27, 2003
  4. Mike Graham

    admin Guest

    Greetings,

    I'm looking for opinions regarding which magazines are worth reading.

    I buy digital camera magazine, it has some good articles, but I buy others
    as well if they have something I want to read up on or may have a good
    software CD

    But we are all different and want different things, try afew from the
    newsagent, or check uou the mags web site.
    --
    Regards,

    Peter

    peteratNOSPAMhull-me.co.uk

    admin, Sep 27, 2003
  5. Mike Graham

    jeff liss Guest

    Two digital mags I like are "Total Digital Photography" and a new one,
    "Digital Photo Pro." Both are British, not cheap, but IMHO, very
    informative. Plus I really like the descriptive ways the English
    write. Not a subscriber here, I pick them up on news stands.
    Jeff

    jeff liss, Sep 27, 2003