    instructions to a tee, but the flashing ads and other things still bedevil
    me.

    Thanks.

    slatconsulting, Oct 15, 2005

  2. slatconsulting

    gwtc Guest

    what I have in my files might not be for you. I have special settings
    in mine and others have different things in theirs. If I posted what
    I have, you might come back here screeming there's something wrong
    with FF.

    Therefore, what is it you're trying to do and want.

    As for the userChrome-example.css -- get rid of the "-example." That
    might be your problem, whatever it is.

    gwtc, Oct 15, 2005

  3. slatconsulting

    mike555 Guest