    Why are they not compatible? What could be the problem? I have a Go video 860
    btw.

    Thanks in advance for any advice.

    Gavin23601, Oct 21, 2003

  2. I bought the office series two today, and the johney english film over the
    Dunno.

    It's possible that it may be the player. Go Video DVD players aren't very
    good, IMHO.

    If you can, try to get your money back on that player and go with one that's
    made by a Japanese brand, preferrably Panasonic, Sony, JVC, Pioneer, or
    Toshiba. - Reinhart

    LASERandDVDfan, Oct 21, 2003

  3. Gavin23601

    Biz Guest

    Go Video players are junk IMO, you might have gotten a bad one.

    Biz, Oct 21, 2003
  4. Gavin23601

    Pug Fugley Guest

    Well, you can't expect too much from a low end $39 DVD player. I say avoid
    GoVideo players and spend some money..at least $100 to get a GOOD player.

    Pug Fugley, Oct 21, 2003
  5. Gavin23601

    Stan Brown Guest

    That sounds like what I had with my Hitachi player. It made weird
    noises and came up with "no disc" -- but only on one particular
    disk. I tried another from my collection and it was fine.

    Then about a week later it started doing that with every disk I put
    in. Your mileage may vary, of course, but you might want to start
    watching ads for a new player unless yours is still in warranty.

    Stan Brown, Oct 22, 2003