    screen. Not able to get to desktop.

    Not able to find much info on error via google, yahoo etc.

    Thank You for your help

    DIGS, Apr 1, 2007

  2. DIGS

    WhzzKdd Guest

    What happens when you boot in safe mode?

    WhzzKdd, Apr 1, 2007

  3. DIGS

    Flirt Guest

    That error message dosen't exist:
    http://tinyurl.com/285ok9
    I checked the database in 98/98se/Outlook Express etc.
    Re-check the exact wording/spacing for error message and
    then type it *exactly*into the MS database search above.

    This is the troubleshooter for start-up problems for 98
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/188867/en-us

    This is as near to your error message as I could find:
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/190915/en-us

    Flirt, Apr 1, 2007
  4. DIGS

    Pennywise Guest