  1. Mysteron

    Frisbee® Guest

    Cut it out, Carl.

    Frisbee®, Feb 10, 2006

  2. Mysteron

    Frisbee® Guest

    You really should quit while you're behind.

    Frisbee®, Feb 10, 2006

  3. Sorry about that Carl, didn't mean to offend.

    Robert Williams, Feb 10, 2006
  4. Mysteron

    Briscobar Guest

    WTF?

    Briscobar, Feb 10, 2006
  5. Mysteron

    Frisbee® Guest

    Frisbee®, Feb 10, 2006
  6. Don't make me open a can of BenSmithWhoopAss on you.Is that better or worse than the can of ChuckNorrisWhoopAss?

    Robert Williams, Feb 10, 2006
  7. Mysteron

    CBIC Guest

    I've given up trying to understand it. Just nod your head and smile. Maybe
    it will go away.

    CBIC, Feb 10, 2006
  8. Mysteron

    Frisbee® Guest

    While I'm sure Chuck could kick Ben's ass while Chuck was in a straight
    jacket and completely shackled and restrained, Teh Ben! has the ultimate
    power over this noose froup. Donut mess with Teh Ben!

    Both you and your poasts could quickly be introduced to Dave Null.

    The occasional binary is okay. You seem to have binary diarhea.

    Nock it off, Carl.

    Remember, Lowdes and Gtight are using 300 baud dial-up.

    Frisbee®, Feb 10, 2006
  9. Bring me Carl and I'll knock it off of him!
    And you really care about Lowdes and Gtight?

    Seriously though, what is the problem with WAV files? They're small and you
    don't have to listen to them if you don't want to. They don't play in the
    message.....do they? I don't hear them in the OE NG's anyways.

    Robert Williams, Feb 10, 2006
  10. Mysteron

    Frisbee® Guest

    The USENET oracle hath spoken. Donut poast binary content in
    non-binary-content noose froups. Donut taunt the oracle. Or taunt it, see
    if I care.

    Frisbee®, Feb 10, 2006
  11. Ok, but can I just say one thing.....iffitypiffitypooo

    Robert Williams, Feb 10, 2006
  12. Mysteron

    Briscobar Guest

    Some people have a little hissy fit when they're forced to download binaries
    when they're not expecting them. Nowadays, that's rare, since high-speed
    internet connections are so common. And I was just messing with you earlier
    in this thread. I couldn't care less what you post. In fact, please post all
    the wav files you have. and mpgs while you're at it. dirty mpgs. dirty,
    depraved, foreign mpgs.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    When a girl walks in with a itty bitty waist and a round thing in your
    face, you get www.mcngp.com.

    Briscobar, Feb 10, 2006
  13. Mysteron

    Mike T. Guest

    Are you hot, Carl?

    Mike T., Feb 11, 2006
  14. Mysteron

    Guest Guest

    As depraved as u can be, morons would value your character of “dummies for
    binary.
    <poo-pup

    Guest, Feb 11, 2006
  15. No Carl...I'm cool!

    Robert Williams, Feb 11, 2006
  16. gtright...do yourself a favor and stay out of my posts. Everytime I think
    you've said the stupidest thing I've ever heard, you go and top the previous
    post.

    Robert Williams, Feb 11, 2006
  17. Mysteron

    Neil Guest

    A) thanking you for not quoting the plonked

    2,483) if he bugs you as much as he bugs me, push the button and plonk
    'em

    Neil, Feb 13, 2006
  18. Mysteron

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    You're welcome...see, I'm learning.

    Eh...I'm still in the "Having fun fsking with him" stage. I'll grow out of
    it soon though I'm sure.

    Bigus Dickus, Feb 13, 2006
  19. Mysteron

    bill_k_lopez

    Joined:
    Jun 14, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    its legit

    Ok -here is how it works, in other countries it is allowable for you to take an exam by proxy. Basically send someone to go take the exam for you.

    Now, for all you morons that think Microsoft and Cisco CARE about the integrity of their certifications - WRONG -

    Cisco certification (which was one of the first) was developed by their marketing department. People that are "certified" with cisco will most likely want to use cisco products. Which generates more business for...Cisco

    You see, Cisco devices work just as good as SonicWall devices, and Microsoft OS works just as good as Linux - if you have someone that knows what they are doing. I don't care if someone is certified or not, what it comes down to is do you know what you are doing, and in this business performance is everything.

    So I think that buying a cert is useless if you don't know what you are doing - do you think my mom could go get a job with her ccna? nope, and if she got past the interview and got the job, how long would it take before they let her go?

    If you know what you are doing, and a certification is keeping you from getting the job (i.e. some stupid employers REQUIRE that you have a certain certification - regardless of your experience) then it makes much more sense to buy the damn thing rather then study the questions (which most of the time really don't pertain to what you do on the job) and risk the possibility of failure - remember these cert tests aren't an accurate measure of your ability to perform, just your ability to answer questions.

    Personally I don't hold any certifications - I have a BS in Network and Communications Management and am working on an MBA, followed by a MS in N&CM, with over 10 years of experience in Technology Consulting.

    bill_k_lopez, Jun 14, 2006