    OMG! - That is worse.

    Anyone that does that should be shot. In the groin. Repeatedly.

    kp "with a potato gun" g

    kpg, Feb 10, 2006

  2. Mysteron

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Anyone that does that should be shot. In the groin. Repeatedly.
    ..... by Chuck Norris

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Feb 10, 2006

  3. Mysteron

    Neil Guest

    fine, but I'm being Lenin then. He wrote nice music when he was with those
    "Beatles" guys...

    Neil, Feb 10, 2006
  4. Mysteron

    kpg Guest

    What's the secret word?

    kp "Chalk's phrase?" g

    kpg, Feb 10, 2006
  5. Mysteron

    MitchS Guest

    Then it would be a roundhouse kick and it would only take one. And that, I
    would pay to see.

    MitchS, Feb 10, 2006
  6. Mysteron

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Anyone that does that should be shot. In the groin. Repeatedly.
    I see, 'repeatedly'; Chuck would indeed need only one kick, so maybe
    jackie chan would be better suited, although I would not pay to see
    him.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Feb 10, 2006
  7. Mysteron

    JaR Guest

    plaintive wail of kpg:
    *ding*ding*ding*ding*

    Tell kpg what he's won, George Fenneman!

    JaR, Feb 10, 2006
  8. Mysteron

    JaR Guest

    plaintive wail of Mike T.:
    I hate it when that happens.

    JaR, Feb 10, 2006
  9. Mysteron

    TBone Guest

    Nah, we have enough alternative revenue streams that charging for our study
    materials isn't worth the effort.

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    TBone, Feb 10, 2006
  10. Mysteron

    TBone Guest

    I think your friends might be confused on the definition of "legit". You
    see, the problem is that most of these companies operate out of third world
    countries that would rather collect money from scammers than enforce
    intellectual property laws.

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    TBone, Feb 10, 2006
  11. Mysteron

    Mike T. Guest

    The Burdizzo rental business has been quite profitable of late.

    Mike T., Feb 10, 2006
  12. Mysteron

    MitchS Guest

    If it were anyone else, you could have said "we have jobs" and they would
    understand the concept.

    MitchS, Feb 10, 2006
  13. Mysteron

    Briscobar Guest

    <DOESTHISLOOKLIKEABINARYNEWSGROUP.WAV>

    Briscobar, Feb 10, 2006
  14. <DOILOOKLIKEICAREABOUTYOURSEXUALPREFERENCES.WAV>

    Robert Williams, Feb 10, 2006
  15. Mysteron

    JaR Guest

    plaintive wail of Robert Williams:
    Dim WAVFILE as "Clue"

    Clue = "DOESTHISLOOKLIKEABINARYNEWSGROUP.WAV"

    Loop

    End Sub

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Feb 10, 2006
  16. Mysteron

    kpg Guest

    Your code, she is poo-poo.

    kpg, Feb 10, 2006
  17. Mysteron

    Briscobar Guest

    Heh, good one. Binary chyx r hawt.

    What's better than two chicks at the same time? 10 chicks at the same time.
    A little binary-sexual humor for you on this blustery Friday afternoon.

    Briscobar, Feb 10, 2006
  18. Mysteron

    JaR Guest

    plaintive wail of kpg:
    *sigh* What else is new?

    JaR, Feb 10, 2006
  19. Mysteron

    JaR Guest

    the plaintive wail of Briscobar:
    http://tinyurl.com/6vrf

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Feb 10, 2006
  20. Mysteron

    Guest Guest

    My logon commend didn’t say so, but it said something like this
    <pssoff!mcngp.wat>
    <Stay tuned

    Guest, Feb 10, 2006