    otherside of the world with no comeback?

    Has anyone actually heard of these sites or know anyone who has used
    them?

    Mysteron, Feb 8, 2006

  2. Mysteron

    JaR Guest

    the plaintive wail of Mysteron:
    It's spam.

    Therefore:

    A] It's undoubtedly a rip-off.

    and:

    2) Yes, there are idiots that send them money.

    and:

    III> Nobody here would asdmit knowing anybody that stupid. Well, except
    for maybe gtright or whatever it is calling itself now.

    Such is the state of the industr^H^H^H^H^Hworld.

    JaR, Feb 8, 2006

  3. Mysteron

    Mysteron Guest

    Why don't Microsoft, CISCO, CompTIA, etc... do something about it?

    Mysteron, Feb 8, 2006
  4. Mysteron

    JaR Guest

    plaintive wail of Mysteron:
    ROTFL! Why, indeed?

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Feb 8, 2006
  5. Mysteron

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Why don't Microsoft, CISCO, CompTIA, etc... do something about it?

    think of mcp's as microsoft's equivalent of the red army in 1942?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Feb 9, 2006
  6. Mysteron

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Why don't Microsoft, CISCO, CompTIA, etc... do something about it?
    always a classic ;-)

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Feb 9, 2006
  7. Mysteron

    Mike T. Guest

    Can I be Stalin? He had a majorly cool 'stache.

    Mike T., Feb 9, 2006
  8. Mysteron

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Can I be Stalin? He had a majorly cool 'stache.

    sure, I'm general zukov btw

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Feb 9, 2006
  9. Mysteron

    Mysteron Guest

    I'm serious. How can these companies get away with it? I've spoken to
    some of my friends in the industry and they say these companies are all
    legit and they actually know of people who have used them with success.
    There's at least a dozen of them.

    I suppose it was only a matter of time before somebody found a way
    around the system.

    If they are legit, what is your opinion on them?

    Mysteron, Feb 9, 2006
  10. Mysteron

    JaR Guest

    the plaintive wail of Mysteron:
    They get away with it because Microsoft could give a crap less about
    enforcing it's own standards. All they care about is having more warm
    bodies out there using their software.

    Do these people that use fake cert mills also have fake university
    diplomas? Fake driver's licenses? Fake Social Security (or whatever)
    cards?

    Define "success"? So why not save your money, and just print up your own
    cert. There are a multitude of desktop publishing proggies out there that
    will do a bang up job.
    Uhhh...how is it a "way around the system"? You are paying money for a
    completely worthless piece of paper. Of course, even the genuine certs
    are pretty much worthless anyway, but still...
    What on ghodsgreenearth posesses you to use the term "legit"? They are as
    legit as a three dollar bill. Can I interest you in a bridge in Brooklyn?
    I can let you have it cheap, and I guarantee you the bridge is "legit".

    Wow. What do you think our opinion is of them?

    JaR, Feb 9, 2006
  11. Mysteron

    kpg Guest

    Legit?

    As in actual companies with employees, collecting money, providing
    services, and paying taxes?

    I guess they're 'legit' like that, but if they provide actual questions
    they are breaking the law, and worse, devaluing the certification that
    honest people work hard for.

    Many of theses so-called legit companies don't even provide the correct
    answers to the actual questions - so it's really just a scam to get your
    money.

    kpg

    kpg, Feb 9, 2006
  12. Mysteron

    JaR Guest

    plaintive wail of kpg:
    No. Even worse. These are the ones that offer to actually take the test for
    any fsckwit that is dim enough to send them money, SSN, address, etc.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Feb 9, 2006
  13. Mysteron

    Mike T. Guest

    Any takers for Trotsky? You'll have to bring your own icepick, though.

    Mike T., Feb 9, 2006
  14. Mysteron

    JaR Guest

    plaintive wail of Mike T.:
    No, but I'll be Marx.

    Groucho, I think. But someone else can bring the duck.

    JaR, Feb 9, 2006
  15. Mysteron

    LRM Guest

    What about if your doctor had a diploma hanging on the wall that was earned
    solely by cheating? Like having someone take the tests posing as your
    doctor, or having a copy of all the exam questions and answers before taking
    and passing exams? Let's say you are trusting that your doctor knows how to
    fix your brain tumor, but finding out later that that isn't the case because
    the diploma that looks legit and the test scores that were legit "enough"
    weren't enough to fix your brain tumor. So, is that legit? Just curious.

    LRM, Feb 10, 2006
  16. Mysteron

    Guest Guest

    Dude, consider the source. They may be from mcngps’s

    They charge 30 bucks for “mcngp for dummies membershipâ€. That’s how smart
    they are;-

    Guest, Feb 10, 2006
  17. Mysteron

    Guest Guest

    are u normally cuter in real world?
    Because I am handsome &successful man u know..
    ;

    Guest, Feb 10, 2006
  18. Mysteron

    Mike T. Guest

    Bummer..I couldn't get Cyrillic to work on that sig.

    Mike T., Feb 10, 2006
  19. Mysteron

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Any takers for Trotsky? You'll have to bring your own icepick, though.

    Guess that's why there's no more heros.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Feb 10, 2006
  20. Mysteron

    Kline Sphere Guest

    I've spoken to
    another reason why ms cert's aren't worth the paper they're printed
    on.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Feb 10, 2006