    in this thread. I thought I'd found a bug, but the header of this
    message clearly shows two newsgroups.

    Colour me confused.

    Bernard Peek, Jan 17, 2011

  2. Simon Brooke

    Baron Guest

    Bernard Peek Inscribed thus:
    Yes that is what I see ! But I will now just delete the follow-up.
    Hopefully this post won't cause any further problems.

    Baron, Jan 17, 2011

  3. Simon Brooke

    Stuart Guest

    Some headers from Baron have been showing:

    Newsgroups: uk.comp.os.linux,uk.comp.home-networking

    Stuart, Jan 18, 2011
  4. Simon Brooke

    Baron Guest

    Stuart Inscribed thus:
    Yes that is true ! I didn't know that there was a problem until Moe
    kindly explained what was going on. So I have started deleting
    any "follow-up" before I post.

    Baron, Jan 18, 2011