    Harrison Guest

    I didn't realize the Queen part.
    Thanks for cluing me in!

    Harrison, Oct 23, 2003

  2. Harrison

    Meat-->Plow Guest

    I agree with you on this. Anyone knows what you posted qualified as spam. You're
    a spam posting imbecile that posted at least 26 times in this thread just to
    save face. That's as pathetic as it gets. :)

    Meat-->Plow, Oct 23, 2003

  3. Harrison

    Bryan Guest

    That's your opinion and you're entitled to it!
    I, on the other hand, disagree. But that's just my opinion, which *I'm*
    entitled to!
    :)

    Bryan, Oct 23, 2003
  4. Harrison