    Paul - xxx Guest

    William Poaster tried to scribble ...
    I never said it wasn't.

    Paul - xxx, Oct 22, 2003

  2. Harrison

    Paul - xxx Guest

    gangle tried to scribble ...
    OK, fair comment. As I've said, it was my impression that what Mike did
    _was_ wrong. I didn't see it as a satirization, more as an indignant,
    unnecessary response ...

    Paul - xxx, Oct 22, 2003

  3. Harrison

    Petit Alexi Guest

    I killfile people who didn't 'get' gangle's idead that the repitition was a
    satire.

    ;-)

    Petit Alexi, Oct 22, 2003
  4. Harrison

    °Mike° Guest

    Paranoia? Don't be ridiculous; you had something to say
    about me, yet you chose to direct those comments at
    Miggsee, instead of directly to me. You were griping
    about me.
    "I reckon he shouldn't have done it."

    "Many regular contributors automatically, emphatically and with
    a great amount of zeal, de-cry two posts that are identical, let
    alone 10 posts or replies (I didn't count), yet that's exactly what
    Mike just did...."

    "Mike has enough clue..."

    "...he also has enough clue to know what's right and wrong."

    "In this thread, I believe he was wrong."

    Then why didn't you say something to me directly, hm?
    Because you were griping to Miggsee, that's why.

    Then why didn't you say something to me directly, hm?
    Because you were griping to Miggsee, that's why.
    A gripe, plain and simple.
    It's *you* that cannot comprehend, Paul, not I. Stop squirming.

    °Mike°, Oct 22, 2003
  5. Harrison

    °Mike° Guest

    THANK YOU! At last, somebody who understood.

    °Mike°, Oct 22, 2003
  6. Harrison

    °Mike° Guest

    There was nothing indignant about it, whatsoever.

    °Mike°, Oct 22, 2003
  7. Harrison

    -= Hawk =- Guest

    What Mike posted wasn't a sig. What Mike posted
    was the insult 'moron' and a link to some idiotic
    image, over and over.

    -= Hawk =-, Oct 22, 2003
  8. Harrison

    -= Hawk =- Guest

    Funny, she says she's done talking about me yesterday, and
    yet here she is again stalking me around Google and once
    again not being able to comprehend what she's trying to
    use as a defense of Mike's idiotic behavior.
    You can't know those were my _exact_ words since MY post
    isn't archived at Google and it's only what was quoted in a
    reply. The BI does not need to hit 20 for there to be abuse.

    Do keep talking about me, it's really rather funny to watch.

    -= Hawk =-, Oct 22, 2003
  9. Harrison

    -= Hawk =- Guest

    Translation:
    "WAAA, WAA! This is my newsgroup and you won't dare
    post a message with the word FAQ in the subject line!
    WAA!"

    -= Hawk =-, Oct 22, 2003
  10. Harrison

    -= Hawk =- Guest

    Because he didn't want to? Because he felt like
    responding to Miggsee? Because it's not your
    group and you don't get to make the rules?
    Take your own advice.

    -= Hawk =-, Oct 22, 2003
  11. Harrison

    -= Hawk =- Guest

    You mean someone finally gave you an excuse to
    use because you couldn't come up with one on
    your own. This gets funnier by the day. Why don't
    you go back to talking about me with Mara while
    telling other people you don't enjoy them talking
    about you 'behind your back'.

    I'll keep on laughing.

    -= Hawk =-, Oct 22, 2003
  12. Harrison

    Paul - xxx Guest

    Mara tried to scribble ...
    No worries .. ;)
    Yeah, understood ..
    Heheheh .. ;)

    Paul - xxx, Oct 22, 2003
  13. Harrison

    Paul - xxx Guest

    gangle tried to scribble ...
    I have no problem with criticism at all, and with hindsight and the benefit
    of your particular analysis of what's been posted, I'll happily concede that
    I 'got the wrong end of the stick'.

    Paul - xxx, Oct 22, 2003
  14. Harrison

    Mara Guest

    Does this mean I don't get to flog you now?

    That's depressing.

    <BIG sigh>

    ;)

    Mara, Oct 22, 2003
  15. Harrison

    Paul - xxx Guest

    Mara tried to scribble ...
    Dammit .. maybe a quick flog when no-one's looking ... ;)

    Paul - xxx, Oct 22, 2003
  16. Harrison

    Petit Alexi Guest

    Oh the irony.

    Petit Alexi, Oct 22, 2003
  17. Harrison

    Mara Guest

    Say, thanks - that's pepped me right up. ;)

    "Now, if I could just get rid of this damned toothache...."

    Mara, Oct 22, 2003
  18. Harrison

    gangle Guest

    Try wearing permanent press. No ironing needed.

    gangle, Oct 23, 2003
  19. Harrison

    Liz Guest

    But it doesn't fit in with my furniture.

    Liz, Oct 23, 2003
  20. Harrison

    Meat-->Plow Guest

    You are right on the mark. What's good for the goose isn't good for the gander.

    Mike does have a Hive-Minded gaggle of followers that rush to defend him, even
    when he is wrong. Pretty funny to watch all the little worker bees race each
    other to save the Queen. :)

    Meat-->Plow, Oct 23, 2003