FAQ - Tweak Windows XP Services for Better Security & Performance

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Harrison, Oct 20, 2003.

  1. Harrison

    Harrison Guest

    Harrison, Oct 20, 2003

  2. Harrison

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Oct 20, 2003

  3. Harrison

    -= Hawk =- Guest

    -= Hawk =-, Oct 20, 2003
  4. Gary G. Taylor, Oct 20, 2003
  5. Harrison

    leftnutrzr Guest

    flame on

    NO ONE WINS

    leftnutrzr, Oct 20, 2003
  6. Harrison

    °Mike° Guest

    On Mon, 20 Oct 2003 21:35:29 GMT, in
    <[email protected]>
    -= Hawk =- scrawled:

    Well, bully for you. I'll not be holding my breath.
    How predictable.
    Oh, so that's your definition of spam. And you still have a
    problem with numbers, I see.
    Get it into your thick little skull. There was no abuse fest, except
    in your tiny brain. And my posts were not meant to have any
    effect; I was making a point.
    Still a problem with the numbers. Tut tut.

    °Mike°, Oct 20, 2003
  7. X-No-Archive: Yes

    In °Mike° <> typed
    || On Mon, 20 Oct 2003 21:35:29 GMT, in
    || <[email protected]>
    || -= Hawk =- scrawled:
    || <snip>
    ||| I didn't bother to count, I just cut and pasted 'em all and
    ||| sent 'em off to your provider.
    || Well, bully for you. I'll not be holding my breath.
    ||| Oh no, he called me a CRYBABY, oh whatever will I do....
    ||| Oh, that's right...
    ||| *YAWN*
    || How predictable.
    ||| I don't believe I've ever seen boomer post a myriad of two line
    ||| replies each exactly identical within mere minutes of one another.
    ||| That was you, spambaby.
    || Oh, so that's your definition of spam. And you still have a
    || problem with numbers, I see.
    ||| Pot -> Kettle -> Black, did you think your little abuse fest had
    ||| any effect on the idiot posting FAQs?
    || Get it into your thick little skull. There was no abuse fest, except
    || in your tiny brain. And my posts were not meant to have any
    || effect; I was making a point.

    What a dickhead you are
    what a dickhead

    Robert de Brus, Oct 20, 2003
  8. Harrison

    Mara Guest

    Could this really be coming from the person who, on 3/03/03, _also_ said:
    http://tinyurl.com/rnw9

    "Gee, it must be nice to be able to change reality to suit your delusions, isn't
    it? No wonder no one with a clue believes him anymore. :)"

    Mara, Oct 20, 2003
  9. Harrison

    -= Hawk =- Guest

    Yes, your little temper tantrum and name calling
    festival were quite predictable.
    It's one of the definitions of ABUSE.
    I felt there was, a spamming of the same idiotic 'moron' and
    even more moronic URL over and over IS abuse and YOU'D
    jump on anyone else who flooded the group with such shit.
    You were trying to make a point without having any effect?
    No wonder you failed so miserably.
    So you WEREN'T trying to make a point? Make up your mind.
    You're really not worth going back and counting them. You're
    hardly worth the time it takes to type this reply. It's funny how
    you bark when you get called on being an idiot.

    -= Hawk =-, Oct 20, 2003
  10. Harrison

    Liz Guest

    Hey, thanks for sharing your wanking experience.
    But you have the wrong number, please hang up and try again.

    Liz, Oct 21, 2003
  11. Harrison

    °Mike° Guest

    His feelings were hurt, that's the crux of it.

    °Mike°, Oct 21, 2003
  12. It was on Tue, 21 Oct 2003 07:24:31 +0100, just as I was halfway through a
    large jam doughnut, that °Mike° made this utterance:
    As Mara pointed out in her message
    http://tinyurl.com/rnw9

    "The case for the prosecution rests"

    <snip>

    William Poaster, Oct 21, 2003
  13. Harrison

    Mara Guest

    So that makes it ok to change his tune completely? To, in effect, make a liar
    out of himself? Um, no. No, I don't think so.

    "Waaaah. <Yawn.>"

    Mara, Oct 21, 2003
  14. Harrison

    Miggsee Guest

    I figured this one out last week, didn't I? He is a moron!

    Miggsee, Oct 21, 2003
  15. Harrison

    Miggsee Guest

    Dang, bud!! Sorry, I disagree with you in this thread.

    Miggsee, Oct 21, 2003
  16. Harrison

    Miggsee Guest

    <sigh> Foolz-r-uz!

    <snip>

    Miggsee, Oct 21, 2003
  17. Harrison

    -= Hawk =- Guest

    Don't really care. It's just the usual, typical, completely
    expected double standard around here. What Mike did
    if done by some complete newbie would have had people
    in an uproar. Hell people get flamed for posting the same
    question two DAYS in a row let alone posting the SAME
    message in reply to multiple, substantially different
    messages back to back to back to back.

    -= Hawk =-, Oct 21, 2003
  18. Harrison

    Harrison Guest

    They'll argue for years, you know?

    Harrison, Oct 21, 2003
  19. Harrison

    bb3 Guest

    I think they're talking about the test group messages, etc. that you
    post.

    "Not that I consider them spam."

    <snip>

    bb3, Oct 21, 2003
  20. Harrison

    °Mike° Guest

    Hey, this *is* Hawk we're talking about, remember?
    He's done that often enough, so there's nothing new there?

    °Mike°, Oct 21, 2003